Wednesday, September 28, 2005

التين و الزيتون

I have this friend and I promised her that I will not mention who she is (Hint: she is Ra-1). This friend of mine has Food Phobia, but only from the sweet, gentle, and harmless food. She gets terrified when seeing something green in her plate. All of her orders are deducted ones. Once I was eating a Fig, and when she saw it in my hand her face features started to change, well to be honest I started to play wicked with her and torn it in half slowly showing her its violet seeds. "How could you eat this thing?" she said, "Like this" putting it in my mouth and chewing it. I usually have for Dinner what my family had for lunch. When I arrived home yesterday and had my dinner, my mom was out, she called to ask me if I had my dinner or not, well she does that all the time but the strange thing was when I told her yes she said "Was it good? did you like it?". "Yes, why? did you cook it?" I said. "No, I just want to know if you liked it". To be honest I didn’t care, to me it was food that I have to eat at that time but I told her “yes I did”. When she arrived she told me that the cook added sugar instead of salt in it and that they all didn’t eat it. (No comments on that please) Boodi is the strangest kid according to Ra-1’s Ops I mean my friend’s food taste. Boodi must have his green salad dish at 5:00 pm and adds to it Olive oil. He likes eating vegetables and fruits.

8 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 09:50:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

LOOOL :p

u wicked, awareech NO lunch out after tomorrow ;)

 
At 9/28/2005 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

أعرف وحده من اعداء الخضره و هالسوالف

لما كانت بالابتدائي يت حق امها بوحده من الزوارات و قالت : ماما ماما
اليوم كليت شي لذيذ لونه برتقالي و امقصص على حلقات كبر الخمسين فلس

اول مره تاكل جزر
!

 
At 9/28/2005 02:26:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1; :P

Mishari26; So you're my friend type :P

Eb9ara7a; hahahahaha
Is she my friend? :P

 
At 9/29/2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

T.F
أووووففف
:P

 
At 9/30/2005 09:22:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Eb9ara7a; :)

SC; :p

 
At 10/01/2005 01:49:00 PM, Blogger vinus said...

I heard about vigitarian people but its the first time I heard that some one heat it . any way I like ur stories .

 
At 10/02/2005 09:39:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ray; :)

vinous; first of all, welcome to my blog and glad that you like my stories :)

She doesn't hate it she gets scared when seeing it :P

Vintage; check your email :)

 
At 10/09/2005 07:36:00 PM, Blogger iliveinq8 said...

" When she arrived she told me that the cook added sugar instead of salt in it and that they all didn’t eat it. (No comments on that please) "

aa ... aaa ... aaaa!!! .. I... Omg... I cant controll myself! I have to comment!! aaa.. Help me!..

... all I can say is.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home