Wednesday, September 14, 2005

أغلى من روحي

Me and my sister are the only daughters of my father, the rest are boys. He prefers us than the boys; it’s so obvious in his way of treating us like princesses, the choice is always ours, what we wish we always have. The other loving side in my father is his different personality. He has a serious personality and so strict, but when it comes to his family he is the most caring person and has a wonderful sense of humor. My father never wants me and my sister to get married, he wants us with him. When ever somebody proposes, my mom tries to convince me but my father always says she is still young or that guy is not that good for her. Once my mom was begging my father to convince me so what he did is say “Dear, I know that this guy is not good enough for you and that his family is different than ours and that you may not live with him as you are living with us, but I think you should marry him”, so I refused and sure that my father wanted me to do. When my sister was engaged I could see how unhappy he was, he faked it. He is so jealous of her fiance. I think he is afraid that some body may take his daughters from him. I would say to him "Don’t worry ". محد في هالدنيا يسوى ظفرك I and my father differ a lot, we have different views in life, culture, tradition and business; but he always respect my thoughts and never force his. The strange thing is people always tell me that I am so similar to him. Once while traveling; it was night and we (Me and my sister) were so exhausted; and when we get exhausted we become so crazy, we laugh all the time and at any thing (like drunk) I think it’s a genetic thing. We were laying in bed at our hotel room and my father came to say good night, before leaving our room he looked at us in the most gentle and emotional way and said: "My daughters; what am I to you?"; we looked at each other and said: "An ATM hahahahahahaha", we always do that (talk the same thing); he laughed and went to his room after kissing us. He didn’t ask us this question again; but if he did I would say: "You are the air I breathe"

11 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 11:32:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

"you are the air I breath" very nice...
o allah e6awollich eb 3omrah :)

 
At 9/15/2005 12:07:00 AM, Blogger 3baid said...

How nice :)

 
At 9/15/2005 02:11:00 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

That was really sweet =")

 
At 9/15/2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

Nice post :)

 
At 9/15/2005 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Sever said...

"My father never wants me and my sister to get married, he wants us with him."
It`s so normal reaction for every perfect father from any country...

With me it`s so too. 2 daughters, 2 sisters... & marriage of any of us will be for him like a stab in his heart...

"I think he is afraid that some body may take his daughters from him."
You are right, True Faith, wihthout any doubt.

With Best Wishes, & forgive me, please, that I disturb you some here in your own place. I could not be silent.

 
At 9/15/2005 02:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ought to let him know...somehow.
When you want to say something good to somebody, you should let them know as soon as possible.

 
At 9/15/2005 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

Allah ekhalee lekom :)

 
At 9/16/2005 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

تتربون بعزه :) و عسى الله يطول بعمره و يعطيه الصحه و العافيه

always says she is still young
لول ! ذكرتيني ابعض الناس
:P

 
At 9/16/2005 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Ancient Poem said...

What you have is incredibly rare and
.
.
.
very touching post, god bless :)

 
At 9/17/2005 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

I'm so touched :)

 
At 9/17/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Thank you all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home