Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bits and Pieces

  • Dirty beaches and oil spots all over the beach has ruined my mood in that long weekend. I did not swim in the sea and didn’t enjoy my morning walks. Very disgusting.

  • He came to me yesterday to tell me I want to tell you something but if you promise me that you will not tell. I was so excited to know what is that secret that Boodi has Ok I promise; I will not tell” I said. “I love a girl in my class” and his face was blushing, he looked so cute, I opened my eyes wide Is she Maryoom, No way” he shouted “She is Hanan, the girl with golden hair, but she doesn't know. Oh god he is only six.

  • I want to go to Dubai. My last visit was on February.

  • A good theater is a must in Kuwait. Why don’t we have a good theater here in Kuwait, I was discussing this matter with my father last week and he said that we have to get good theater writers and directors to get a good theater. Is it true that we don’t have them in Kuwait?

  • Loosh and Boodi had their first major fight last week with some boys renting a beach house near ours, Loosh came to tell my father the details of the fight and how he and Boodi beat those older boys with some movements that they have learned from the wrestling Play Station games. Boodi was crying and talking at the same time see Baba see, you have to buy us more of those games”.

8 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 08:21:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

LOOOOL ana awarree Boodi maylagenee wayh o 7abla Hanan :p

 
At 9/11/2005 11:05:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

hahahaha... so boodi turned out to be a lover boy huh :)

As for having a good theater... no we don't!! Hala February music concerts (which I think they suck) are still held in the ice-skating ring... plays are being held in some old, poor inadequate theaters... So yes, we do need a national theater instead of what we're currently having.

 
At 9/11/2005 12:03:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1; I guess you are so old for him :P

Bo ghazi; Sheft shloon; No more kids these days :P

As for the theater... shrayek we build one and bring shows from Las Vegas and Broadway.

 
At 9/11/2005 12:22:00 PM, Blogger غسان said...

Boodis are senestive and mature people;P

Where can I find national geographic magazine in Kuwait ya faith?

 
At 9/11/2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ghassan;

So you are Boodi then ;P

As for the magazine; you could subscribe in their web site and they will deliver it to you house every month... or you could get it from Jarir, virgin or Sultan centre.

 
At 9/11/2005 01:10:00 PM, Blogger غسان said...

Thank you:)

 
At 9/12/2005 01:18:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sarpanch; It is a special bit. :)

 
At 9/13/2005 10:49:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Shopa; I guess you are referring to Boodi ...
He is a
"أحد عجائب هذا الزمن" :P

Simple smile; When I come I will spend most of my time with you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home