Sunday, September 25, 2005

Snow

I have this odd drift of dividing my books to atmospheres and seasons. I would divide them to winter, summer, beach house, waiting and before bed books. I do that to match each book to the mood I think I would be in at that place or time. Some books for example are so full of emotions that would be beautiful to read in the early morning hours at the beach house, and some are easy to understand without complete concentration that would be good to read while waiting. A book that I have got weeks ago is a January book, at the beach house, in a weekend, at 5:00 am, covered with a wool blanket, drinking hot mocha and choosing a character to be me. Although I don’t like winter, I really can’t wait to start reading this book.

6 Comments:

At 9/25/2005 10:55:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

"at the beach house, in a weekend, at 5:00 am, covered with a wool blanket, drinking hot mocha"

After reading this sentence I feel like reading a book myself :)
I have 3 books which I "have" to read & one novel which I "wanna" read but I can't find time to do so :o

 
At 9/26/2005 11:17:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Bo ghazi; I don't read what I have to read, I only read what I want to read even at school I used to skip the boring subjects.

Sarpanch; I read about Pamuk in a review about Istanbul in News week; he has another good read called "Istanbul memories and the city" which I am reading currently.

 
At 9/26/2005 12:35:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Yes he is :)

 
At 9/26/2005 02:44:00 PM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

I ma back

اي طلعتي قرايه ! ماشالله لكم خلق

عاد عسى الله يرزقج بريال يحب يقرا مو ذاك اللي يهذر على راسج و انتي بتركزين

شحلوهم بالافلام لما العيوزه و يمها الشايب متلوتين بالكمبل و كلمن لابس نظارته و يقلب بصفحات كتابه

 
At 9/26/2005 08:02:00 PM, Blogger ArtFiNaLe said...

Hope it meets your expectations, at the beach house, at 5:00 am, covered with paint and sniffing turpentine in my case :T

 
At 9/26/2005 08:25:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Qaneema; welcome back :)
and thank you for your da3wa.

Artfinale; If it doesn't I will make it ;)

Turpentine, with teary eyes I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home