Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Perfection

A Person is a vintage of many elements as religion, culture, family, tradition, school, wealth and many others. Those factors made each one of us different than the other in many ways. The definition of perfection or the term of a perfect person differs from one to another. So I will write what I believe is a perfect person. The highest scores in anything is not perfection to me. To me it’s the lower plausible score that makes a person perfect. Highest scores means that there will be nothing to work for in the future and nothing to dream of achieving. The “no mistakes” person is never perfect to me. To me mistakes and some not major sins make a person perfect. Mistakes make them have things in life to fix and experience to learn from. Perfection to me is to be not perfect. * The picture is a perfect scene that is made of sewage water.

10 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 09:34:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

huh? :p

 
At 9/21/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sorry this is the easiest way to explain it :/

 
At 9/21/2005 12:23:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

nice post... but you could've typed "bo_ghazi" as a title instead of "Perfection" ;)

"To me mistakes and some not major sins make a person perfect."

True.. I know ppl who are "im always right" and "I never made a mistake"... and they suck for being that way!!

 
At 9/21/2005 12:42:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Oh, how come I didn't think of that? :P

I hate it when people expect me to be like that "The perfect with no mistakes girl".

 
At 9/21/2005 01:31:00 PM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

am agree with u =) >>> Perfection to me is to be not perfect.

 
At 9/21/2005 02:32:00 PM, Blogger جنة الحواس said...

My last post is the proper comment ;)

Good one TF ..

 
At 9/21/2005 03:45:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

LB; :)

Broke; and this post is the proper comment for you post ;)

Sarpanch; :)

 
At 9/21/2005 04:02:00 PM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

:)

 
At 9/22/2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

That means many people are perfect! And they are more that those who are not perfect :P

I liked the picture and I am trying actually not to think about the smell there :P

 
At 9/25/2005 03:53:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

HP; maybe

Badoor; :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home