Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Gentle words

What can a word do to a person? They are only words; nothing tangible, how could they make you feel happy? I was thinking yesterday of some words that I liked. I like it when my mother says 3omri to me.

I like it when my brother says you are the best sister in the world”.

I like it when my father says I am proud of you”.

I like it when Ra-1 calls me daiseyah”.

I like it when my sister travels with my mom and then call to say I really wish that you were with me

I liked it when Boghazi once wrote " i'm sure all of us here don't wanna hurt ur feelings in anyway.On the mean time, forget about all this & get back to the cheerful old TF we all know :)and all his caring comments and emails.

I liked it when Purg once wrote even though I do not read all your posts, and even though you call me psycho (alla yesam7ech :P) you are one of the most sensitive bloggers around, cute and sweet.

I liked it when Bo rashed once wroteI would say ur cute 24 yrs old grl, either wear e7gab (true one with no hair appears) or not but wear decent simple cloths. quite & conservative with strangers, cool funny with friends. sometimes u have the cycles: (sad with no reason or happy with no reason)1 last point: sharp & clear person

I liked it when sarpanch once wrote "If only there were more people like you ... "

I liked it when Bo Maryoom once wrote "ان شاء الله دوم سعيده"

I liked it when q8ibloger once wrote May Allah make you in your life Happy 3ala6ool

I liked it when Suvai once wrote Only being able to express yourself with words is a gift all on its own.I respect your courage

I liked it when hope once wrote don't lose hope!! God has it all for us and the stronger ur faith is, the better the stuttering will become. God does not forget anyone

I liked it when Al once draw a smile on my face by posting I will send u my pic, enlarge it and put it in the room, it will give the room all the magic,humor,life,love it needs... no need to spend money for decos.. ;)

I liked it when Hopless poet once wrote Walk and may god bless you with every step you talk :)

I liked it when simon once wrote :) Bless you, and thank you for giving me a smile with the story of your pushing forward despite your sufferings!

I liked nooni’s cheerful note you know what I can give you all the attention and go with your word flow without listing a word of what you are saying :) be careful

I liked it when Mr. sensible once wrote good on you!I hope you get all the attention you rightly deserve :)

I liked it when Vintage once wrote malat 3alih... golele waina ana atfil bwayha sij !! Yes I did like it :p

I liked it when Branchy once wrote Take care Bud & God bless :-)

I liked it when Shaymz once wrote and u know what, we all live once, and life is short, so try not to stress too much on the negative things in order to enjoy the positive aspects of life.

I liked it when aquamarine once wrote What could a person get from another"? Friendship. Companionship. "What could a person need from another"? Someone to talk to. Express your feelings to. A shoulder to cry on. Comfort. Love. Compassion. And you're "looking for a person"? Aren't we all? A person who will make us feel happy and alive? Someone we can talk to about anything and everything? Someone to share the rest of our lives with?

I liked The Don's comment on Random thoughts.

Wass I know that you are reading this post; I like the words that you write to me in every email you send. Thank you All :D

15 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah
daiseyah

 
At 3/30/2005 01:06:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

very very very nice post :)
I'm sure everyone who read his name & knew that his/her words has made you feel good, had a big smile on his face (I know I had a big one:)). Most importantly, & although we all don't know each other in person, but i'm sure each one of us meant it when they said what they've said :)

 
At 3/30/2005 01:48:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1,

:*
:*
:*
:*
:*
:*
:*
:*
:*

Boghazi,

I am really really really glad that you liked it; and I am sure that you all meant the words that you wrote because they touched my heart :)

 
At 3/30/2005 06:25:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Once again, my name pops in a post, how sweet :)

Thanks for the nice words, I wish you happiness and pleasent times in all the things you do and may god bless you with warmth and care.

Careful when you kiss ra-1 tara she can bite thinking she is playing with buffy ;)

 
At 3/30/2005 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

just noticed this, yes yes yes, I am number three on the list, so after ra-1, so she does not count because you know her men zeman (that moves up to number 2) and after bo_ghazi (he does not have a blog, just comments, hence move aside), hey!!! I became number #1!!

You are my number #1 fan, fun fun fun, now put more food pictures like that in the side slide show because I am hungry while writing this although I ate a sandwich, but am hungry, hungry I tell ya, hungry, H-U-N-hmmm elbagee, yo3an!!!

 
At 3/30/2005 11:10:00 PM, Blogger Ace said...

God, all of the post touched my heart here!

Maybe I am being a bit too emotional at the moment (go figure!), but God I almost had a tear rolling down my cheek!

How sweet you are, True Faith! Please stay that way. I know I will be cheerful for a long time now because of this post.

I don't know what to say. Nothing is enough in response to this cute sweet sweet sweet post.

I can't stop smiling now, hehe.

Thank you! ;)

 
At 3/31/2005 06:22:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

Nice post

 
At 3/31/2005 09:47:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

purg, i'll creat my own blog when you start talking politics :p

 
At 3/31/2005 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

bo_ghazi, that will never happen :) enough people talk about politics on blog-o-sphere, so me being involved in those discussions is not of added value, besides why talk politics when I have my vision of creating the purgatorian universe ;) so I have bigger plans.

 
At 3/31/2005 01:47:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

no blog then :p

 
At 3/31/2005 03:01:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

no blog no food review :P

 
At 4/01/2005 02:43:00 AM, Blogger Simon said...

TF: what more can I say, than you are great? :)

 
At 4/01/2005 02:44:00 AM, Blogger Simon said...

Oh and Purg, I agree with you... no more political blogs please!

 
At 4/02/2005 09:23:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Hi all, sorry for not commenting, I was very busy this weekend.

Purg,

As I said before you are the '7air and baraka of this blog :)

Do not write politics, you are better like that :)

Bo ghazi,

You have your own blog in every post you comment in :)

Suvai,

I am really happy that my post made you smile :)

Q8ibloger,

Glad that you did like it :)

Vintage,

Thank you 7abebti :)

My dream,

Thank you and WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

Simon,

Not greater than you :)

Al,

You are the smile it self :D

 
At 4/02/2005 07:40:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sarpanch,

Thanks alot for making my day when ever you comment :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home