Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Attention please

I know that most of you are bored from my stutter posts, but as Bo ghazi once commented on one of my previous posts: "TF, post whatever you wanna post whenever you feel like it. I mean after all its your blog right" and he is right. Attention please If you know a person that stutters please give him/her all your attention when he/she speaks, I know that it is some times boring for you to wait for a stutterer to complete his/her speech, still it is better than him/her suffering the rest of his/her life. When I begin a dialog, the person that I am talking to usually pays me attention until I start stuttering, any other thing in this world could take the attention from me. Some times people ask me a question and when I start answering I get stocked in blocked words, which make them ignore me and start another dialog with another person. At this moment I feel that I want to cry and can’t wait to go home to start crying . When I reach home I run to my room; Still I can't cry. That bad feeling stays there and it could stay for days then goes but when ever I remember it I want to cry. Most of you had seen “The other sister” movie. For those who did you know the part when Carla shouts at people: "Don't laugh at me" I some times want to shout at people: “Attention please”.

12 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 09:54:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

I have this movie ... I like it :)

 
At 3/22/2005 10:00:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1,

Do you cry when watching it? I cry like a baby :"(

 
At 3/22/2005 10:18:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo rashed,

I don't cry in front of people. I never show my weakness.

I prefer crying in my room and not letting any body know that I am crying.

But I don't know why I just couldn't cry.

I cry when watching a Movie like "The other sister', But never cry when I feel that I want to.

 
At 3/22/2005 02:31:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Al, :p

 
At 3/22/2005 02:58:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Never so that movie. Glad that you're still expressing your feelings though.
I had a friend who stutters & I knew since college, & I still see him from time to time. When he talks I used to avoid eye-contact coz I felt that by staring at him he might be embarrassed. And I gotta admit that I also used to try to finish his statements thinking by doing that i'm doing him a favor. After reading how you felt & how you'd prefer ppl react when you speak, my atittude has changed dramatically. Always maintain an eye-contact and never try to finish his sentence. All that thanx to you TF :-D

 
At 3/22/2005 03:09:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Bo ghazi,

God bless you and him :)

 
At 3/22/2005 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

you know waht i can give you all the attention and go with your word flow without listing a word of what you are saying :)
be careful

 
At 3/22/2005 07:46:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

the best crying is that for ALLAH
the best in status and in feeling

dont let stuttering be a problem 3adi, your like a mountain

and there is no strenth except by the help of Allah

crying is sometimes not a weakness
it is in 2inkissar for Allah in some cases and Allah gives you 3izah

 
At 3/23/2005 09:22:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

nooni,

Then I could talk to you randomly and say bad things to you with out you knowing :P

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Q8ibloger, thank you

Mr.sensible,

Thank you for your caring comment.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

 
At 3/23/2005 11:08:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

hehe oo its happened alot to me :P

 
At 3/27/2005 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Simon said...

TF Said: "I don't cry in front of people. I never show my weakness."

Crying isn't a weakness. We mustn't let our emotions consume us, but that certainly doesn't mean we shouldn't have emotions!

Not reacting to another's pain, or not even recognizing our own pain, now that could be a weakness. You go on and cry.

And by the way, you have my complete attention. The content of the communication is so much more important to me than the speed with which it is received! And I happen to like the things you say. ;)

 
At 3/28/2005 08:44:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Simon,

:D a big smile for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home