Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Magic and colors

Watching Harry Potter, Marry poppins, Finding Nemo, Shark tale, Jungle book, Ice age with my little brothers is the most enjoing thing I ever did. How could I explain the feeling that is in me when I watch such movies, it feels like me in wonder land. It is Marvlous when discussing those movies with my little brothers and how wonderful it was and what part we most liked, we some times sit for more than 45 minutes talking about it, for a grown up it is along time to discuss one subject, so it must be very long for my little brothers to do. Boodi ( 6 years old): It was great when that ugly fish was dancing. Loosh(9 years old): show TF how you could imitate it. Boodi: *dancing all over the room imitating it*. TF: *laughing so hard*. Loosh: The part I liked most is when they were cleaning the Wales dirty mouth. Boodi: It was disgusting. TF: *still laughing* Boodi imitate him again, hehehehe Boodi: I can’t my trousers are too tight. Loosh: Change your clothes and come imitate him again. Boodi: Ok but 3ala shar6. TF: Yeh I know, no tagree9 e`7dood for today. Boodi: Yes, and no big hugs also. TF: Ok. Color me mine is the place that my little brothers never get bored from; I pay every time we go there KD 20 – KD 30; to be honest I enjoy it too. Boodi: Hala, Are we going to color me mine today? TF: No sweetie, it’s Sunday today and you have school tomorrow, I will take you next Thursday. Boodi: I hate you :”( TF: I hate you too. Boodi: No you don’t (with his evil smile) TF: why not? Boodi: ya3ni `7ala9, you are not going to take us again? TF: I will only take the people that I love. Boodi: Do you love me? TF: If you love me, I do love you. Boodi: I love you TF: I will take you but on Thursday, Ok. Boodi: Ok Aren’t they cute?

24 Comments:

At 3/15/2005 06:12:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I hate you ;)

 
At 3/15/2005 06:13:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

(evil smile)

 
At 3/15/2005 07:39:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Aqua,

Thank you sweetie.

Purg,

No you don't :)

 
At 3/16/2005 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Ace said...

How sweeeet! ;) I can't stop smiling after reading this cute post hehe.

When they grow up they'll remember and they'll treasure the time you spent with them. ;)

 
At 3/16/2005 08:30:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

I like taking my 7 y/o brother to the desert at the family camp. Last time we went there I was fixing the janirator & while doing that he was waiting, then he saw a desert mouse (yarboo3). He started chasing him and cornering him, then he cicked him! The yarboo3 layed down on the ground & couldn't move an inch because of my bro's kick & I could tell he (the yarboo3) was suffering. I then made him kill it to end his suffering. At 1st I thought he would feel bad doing that & might be depressed for killing the teeny tiny mouse.... but he just crushed that mouse in no time & after doing that, he asked me to take a picture of him holding the yarboo3 from his tail!!!

BTW, whats "color me mine"?

 
At 3/16/2005 08:59:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Suvai,

You’r smiling from reading this post.

If you meet them you will laugh to death.

Al,

Sorry to disappoint you; it was last Thursday :p

Bo ghazi,

Your brother is a criminal.

Boodi has his own zoo, and he is so gentle with animals.

A once took one of Boodi's turtles and put it on a tray and threw the turtle up again and again, I shouted at him: "What in God are you doing?"
He said: "I am just playing flip coin

 
At 3/16/2005 09:00:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

CUTE POST :p
I like it when Boodi imitate acters especially Egyptian ones LOOOL
ya7lela :)

BoGhazi ... ColorMeMine is in MArina Cressent!

 
At 3/16/2005 09:27:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

ra-1, but what is it? Shall I take my bro (or as TF put it the criminal) there?

 
At 3/16/2005 09:33:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sorry Bo ghazi, if I annoyed you by calling him a criminal. I was just trying to tease you.

Take him there; I ensure you that you both will enjoy it.

 
At 3/16/2005 09:42:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

taker him and as TF said it is fun for both of u ...
eat, drink and color :)

 
At 3/16/2005 09:46:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

I wasn't annoyed, I actually laughed when you said criminal... o ba3dain killing a yarboo3 to end his suffering is better than playing flip coin with turtles :P
o beside that... boys will be boys (bad boys, bad boys) boys will be boys

;P

 
At 3/16/2005 09:49:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo ghazi,

Check this

www.kuwait.colormemine.com

 
At 3/16/2005 10:01:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

humm.. since you go there so i'll assume they also have mugs where you can paint :P
I might take the little devil so he would draw something for mom as a present on the mother's day.
Thanx TF

 
At 3/16/2005 10:51:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sorry to tell you that you cant take your pottery before one week from painting it; because it needs a kind of heat treatment.

 
At 3/16/2005 11:00:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

3ayal he'll settle with a normal greeting card

 
At 3/16/2005 11:07:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Why don't you make him do the greeting card him self?

There are many good stuff in Jarir Book store that he could use for that.

 
At 3/16/2005 11:30:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

wallah thats a good idea too.
I might take him there on Friday. Where is Jarir bookstore anyway?

 
At 3/16/2005 11:57:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

It is in Hawally. Let Beirut Mall be on your left side and go until the traffic sign then turn left. And you will find it on your right side.

 
At 3/16/2005 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I...Like.. to.. (holds his hands behind his back and shakes)...color.. (blush).. faces...(smile like a 6 year old) ;)

 
At 3/16/2005 02:59:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

You were a cute kid;
I guess ;)

 
At 3/16/2005 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

yes I was :)

 
At 3/16/2005 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

BoGhazi ...
ColorMeMine bala3naha bas Jareer ma tadree wen?!
r u living in Q8? :p

 
At 3/19/2005 09:09:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Thank you V.C. :)

 
At 3/19/2005 02:00:00 PM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

hello ...
www.l520.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home