Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It hurts

Pain, tears and sadness, I am full of those. It will never get better, and I will always be hurt inside without any one feeling that. I will always cry without tears. I will always be hurt by other’s words and the way they look at me. I will always be suffering to say what I feel; I can’t use the sign language because I am not deaf although I wish I could. I start talking and suddenly my words get blocked, can’t quit talking and can’t continue. OH MY GOD PLEASE HELP ME CRY. I REALLY NEED IT. No people you don’t understand what I feel. It hurts. It hurts to say what you don’t mean. It hurts to suffer without others feeling it. It hurts to be made fool of. It hurts to not be able to introduce your self to others. It hurts to be afraid to ask a simple question. It hurts to be a good looking person but look ugly when you start stuttering. It hurts to feel better talking to your teddy bear than your friends or family. It hurts to be a stutterer.

12 Comments:

At 3/01/2005 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I like the clock :)

 
At 3/01/2005 11:25:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

May Allah help you with your needs :)

 
At 3/02/2005 05:21:00 AM, Blogger Ace said...

I like the clock too!

Only being able to express yourself with words is a gift all on its own.

I respect your courage.

 
At 3/02/2005 08:48:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purg & suvai,

Click on it to have your own.

q8ibloger,

Thank you :)

Suvai,

but it stil hurts

 
At 3/02/2005 02:41:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

All I have in mind is, It hurts knowing what emotions you feel toward ur stutter & i'm sure everyone of us would love doing anything that would make you feel better :)

 
At 3/02/2005 02:41:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

oh & I like the clock as well ;D

 
At 3/02/2005 02:47:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Bo ghazi,

These feelings comes and go.
But never better.

As for the clock you could have one if you had your own blog ;D

 
At 3/02/2005 09:20:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

ummmmm... naaaah, i'll stick to the "no-blog" situation i'm in :P

 
At 3/03/2005 07:12:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

: p

 
At 3/03/2005 08:33:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

TF
sometimes I dont understand u ...
once u dont want to try treatment for your stuttering and ur happy with it !
then u hate it and your full of sadness!!!
:\

 
At 3/05/2005 01:03:00 AM, Blogger Hope said...

True Faith,

don't lose hope!! God has it all for us and the stronger ur faith is, the better the stuttering will become. God does not forget anyone.

 
At 3/05/2005 08:54:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1,

Those are some of my feelings that I am releasing. yes I do accept my self as it is. But that does not mind that I have some anger and sadness from time to another.

hope,

hope and faith are always there ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home