Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Some & ME

Sunshine & ME: I love light never stay in dark. It’s the morning life that I live in and always sleep at night. I like to see the sunshine view when I am in the chalet (Never missed it) and don’t like the Sunset view, It makes my heart griefed. If I am going to get married I will do my party at 8 AM, yes AM it will be a breakfast and lunch one. Because I always suffer from wedding parties, I always have my sleepy eyes and that attitude ((I am dying to sleep)). Daisy & ME: Daisy is my teddy bear, he is a special one; I had him since 1988, from England of course, He has no mouth : ! , and has a wonderful nose. I love him so much; I feel that he is a live. Makeup & ME: I believe that make up is a physiologic problem of not accepting your look. It never attracted me since I was a little girl; I think putting make up in occasions is not necessary, but if I don’t put people think that I am a Gothic or a lesbian, So I put but not as much as others. Well I like my face as it is; I am not that pretty or something, but I am a good looking person; so why should I put MAKE UP? Kids & ME: They are the sweetest creatures in this Universe; I admire them; I love them, I am one of them. I know how to deal with them very good. Kids are these kinds of creatures that do what ever they want, when ever they want and where ever they want. They are so Smart, Wicked and Kind. When I go to a public place, they just come to me wanting to play with me, or ask me about my name. My mobile is full of their pictures. First Expression & ME: My first expression about people is always right, never wrong. My friends trust me in that. First meeting is enough for me to know if I want to deal with that person or not. Summer & ME: Love it, Love it and Love it. It is always sunny, the day time is longer, and I always feel fresh and alive. ME & ME: Faith in ME.

7 Comments:

At 2/09/2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Nice post.. says alot about you :)

 
At 2/09/2005 12:45:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Bo ghazi,

Thank you.

Alot about me? NO, some.

 
At 2/09/2005 01:14:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

But there is one thing I didn't get...
you said "but if I don’t put people think that I am a Gothic or a lesbian". I don't know but when I see SOME girls wearing a lot of make up & filling their faces with as much colors as possible.... THEY are the ones who seem gothic & not vice versa!

 
At 2/09/2005 01:24:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Bo ghazi,

you are totally right :D

But, when I go to a wedding party or a reception without make up I look odd but those with strange paintings on their face, look very normal.

 
At 2/09/2005 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

LOL yes as BoGHazi said Gothics wear alot of makeup! :)

about the (first expression)... I am a witness! believe me
she scares me with that and she is always 100% correct mashaALLAH :p
so I always ask her about her opinion about this person or that ;)


-----------------
Ankara - Turkey

 
At 2/13/2005 08:36:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1, Yeh tell them : )

Bo Rashed, Ask Ra-1 about my first Expression.

I will do mine at Monrning ;p

Aquamarine, I will ask him first ;p

 
At 2/13/2005 01:43:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

sarpanch,

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home