Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Famous People Who Stutter

Moses - The prophet Nicholas Brendon - TV star "Xander" in Buffy the Vampire SlayerAlan Rabinowitz - zoologist, conservationist, and author James Earl Jones - Broadway, television, and movie star. Annie Glenn - wife of former astronaut, Senator GlennJohn Stossel - 20/20 news reporter Ron Harper - basketball star Mel Tillis - country singer Winston Churchill - statesman and orator Bruce Willis - actor Julia Roberts - actress Robert Merrill - opera star Bill Walton - basketball star, sports commentator John Updike - writer Congressman Frank Wolf of VirginiaJimmy Stewart - actor Somerset Maugham - writer Lewis Carroll - writer Margaret Drabble - British novelist Robert A. Heinlein - science fiction writer Lewis Carroll - Governor of Alaska Budd Schulberg - "On the Waterfront," Oscar winner Peggy Lipton - actress from TV show "Mod Squad" and "Twin Peaks" Sam Neil - actor Bo Jackson - athlete Eric Roberts - actor Raymond Massey - actor deceased Carly Simon - singer Lester Hayes - defensive back for LA Raiders Tommy John - pitcher for Oakland A's former Yankee Jack Paar - late show host Neville Shute - Novelist Andrew Lloyd Webber - famous for Cats, Phantom of the OperaPrince Albert of MonacoGreg Louganis - diving champion Dave Taylor - Former hockey star with the LA Kings Jack Ebert - producer "Dances with Wolves" Anthony Quinn - actor Chris Zorich - the Chicago Bears defensive lineman P.F. Bentley - award-winning photographer for TIME Magazine U.S. Senator Joseph Biden of Delaware Sidney Gottlieb - controversial CIA psychologist and mastermind Corporate Walter Wriston - Citibank John Sculley - Apple Mike Harpe - Conagra Jack Welch - General Electric Vince Naimoli - Harvard Industries True Faith - Me :p Finally, I want to say that stuttering is not only in talking; a stutterer can be that who stutters in his life and lose the way of success.

17 Comments:

At 1/05/2005 10:59:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

I think I heard that Moses used to stutter but I didn't know about all those hollywood stars (B. willis, J. Roberts etc.) & how its its not noticeable to us or at least me when watching them on T.V?
TF, what did you mean by ur last statement at the end?

 
At 1/05/2005 11:27:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo ghazi,

When you act you say things saved in your mind for some other person, but not from you in your mind. I don't know why; but I am searching in that.

My last statement was because of something happened to me two days ago, when some loser was laughing on my way of talking; but I couldn't say anything to him because I was in one of my bad days.

I meant with it that I have a disorder in my speech; but he has a disorder in the steps of achieving a successful life.

 
At 1/05/2005 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

ya! Julia Roberts is my favourite actress ... I watch all of her movied ... she doesnt stutter !!!

 
At 1/05/2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

widdi agool shay 3an that guy who was laughing at ya bs I don't want you to remove my comment ;p
But I like what you said "I have a disorder in my speech; but he has a disorder in the steps of achieving a successful life".

 
At 1/05/2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo ghazi,

Thank you.

 
At 1/05/2005 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

corporate ha :)?

 
At 1/05/2005 02:48:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purg,

You will see my name someday but you will never know its me ;)

 
At 1/05/2005 02:48:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/05/2005 07:39:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo rashed,

Why do you seem sure that you will know me?

And are you back from your trip?

 
At 1/05/2005 09:12:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, eshloon :)?

 
At 1/05/2005 10:04:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

: )

 
At 1/05/2005 10:36:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purg,

I will be a famous person in the investment field ((Insha'allah));)

 
At 1/07/2005 08:54:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

esh3alech TF kash'7a ;)

 
At 11/30/2010 11:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gregory Peck stuttered. Took metronome therapy.

 
At 11/30/2010 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Roger Wilco said...

Gregory Peck was a stutterer. He had therapy by speaking to the sound of a metronome.

 
At 11/30/2010 11:39:00 AM, Anonymous Roger Wilco said...

Gregory Peck had a stutter. Overcome by speaking with sound of metronome.

 
At 11/30/2010 11:40:00 AM, Anonymous Roger Wilco said...

Gregory Peck had a stutter. Therapy was to talk with metronome sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home