Sunday, January 30, 2005

Kuwait - Dubai - Kuwait

Back to Kuwait after a ten days vacation in Dubai which was more than wonderful. White cotton Desert (Kuwait sky) I left Kuwait in a rainy cloudy day; I thought that I didn't like this weather; But it was gorgeous from up it looked like a White cotton desert. Awqaf building I usually visit Dubai twice a year; at each time it’s different than the previous visit. There were new places, new buildings and new amazing projects. I know that the new Tokyo city took 30 years to be built. But this amazing desert took only 7 years to become a fantasy world. Kenya’s sector in Global village. I never went to Dubai during the festival. Well I didn't like the crowd, but it was great. Madenat Jumaira ( Al Qaser Hotel) Madenat Jumaira. Some miracle city, if you stay in one of its Hotels you will not need your morning coffee. (No I didn't stay there). In Dubai's airport we were told that there will be a three hours and a half delay. I was going like Hooray : D to have more time to explore the Air port. In the Airport one emirates lady asked my sister what is better the Dubai Shopping Festival or (هلا فبراير), my sister said: "(هلا فبراير) is an April Fool in February" : / P.S.: Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures; I took them by my mobile.

9 Comments:

At 1/30/2005 10:33:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Welcome back TF. Pictures are nice, & its hard to believe that such sceneries exist in an arabian country (especially a GCC country). Did you buy anything from that Kenyan guy ;P

 
At 1/30/2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo ghazi,

thank you.

yes I bought from him a mugs stand.

 
At 1/30/2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

r u sure Kuwait-Dubai-Kuwait? ;p
nice photos :)
r u going to put more?

 
At 1/30/2005 11:17:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

TF, ur obsession with mugs scares me ;P

Ra-1, ur obsession with photo's scares me as well ;p~~

 
At 1/30/2005 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

dont have to worry about us! hehe :)

 
At 1/30/2005 01:26:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1,

No I am not going to post more pictures.

Bo ghazi,

I also bought a new Mug ;p

 
At 1/31/2005 01:11:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo rashed,

It is the Office building of Awqaf.

It is in Dubai, You can see it in your way from Airport to Dubai and from Sharjah to Dubai.

How is rashoodi, did he get his teeth?

 
At 1/31/2005 02:23:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo rashed,

Thats good :D

As for the fever he will get it in his first three or four teeth only.

3ogbal his first steps : )

 
At 1/07/2006 04:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressesed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home