Wednesday, January 12, 2005

How do I feel

Never been asked how do I feel when I stutter (psychologically & physically); Not from my parents, friends, and not even therapists (Speech & Psychological). Why? Is it that they don't care, or they think that they know (Don't think so). I wanted them to ask me so hard especially my parents, sometimes when I start talking about it (The stuttering not how I feel), they sweep there eyes from me. And tell me don't worry dear we know many people that used to stutter but they don't any more. I am not worried about it, I just want to express my feelings. When I stutter all people just turn there faces or eyes to not see me stutter, although I tell them not, because if I lose the eye contact controlling it gets harder. Well, How do I feel is non of any bodies business now, After all these years of stuttering if any body that I knew asked (( How do you feel when you stutter?)) I will simply answer ((None of your business)) Tuesday, 11 Jan 2005, 11:12 pm UPDATE: Feel free to comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home