Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Night walk

Last night I went to bed at 9:30 pm. I was in my chalet with my family and cousins they don’t usually go to bed early, some of them where playing “Play station" and some where watching TV and I was sleeping in my room. At 2:00 am I woke up from there disturbing noise, I tried to sleep again but it was useless; a night walk was a good idea that pops in my head when ever I can’t sleep, they where in the living room and I really didn’t want to see their faces (I was really angry), so the window was a good idea. I had my coat and sneakers on and from the window I got out. It was cold and rainy. The cold wind slammed my face, my nose was red and my checks were frozen, but it was nice feeling the cold air going into your lungs. Back from the window I climbed in and gone in a deep sleep.

6 Comments:

At 12/18/2004 08:50:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo rashed,

Walking is a good solution for me especially in winter.

Walking alone make you spread your thoughts out of your head and go back to your bed with a clear mind.

 
At 12/19/2004 09:09:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

This just came to me, michael Jackson in Thriller video.

Night walk, how could I have missed that!

 
At 12/20/2004 08:32:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

What? !!!!

 
At 12/20/2004 01:18:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

you need to be in the moment of ams when that came to me to understand it :)

 
At 12/20/2004 01:42:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Although I didn’t understood it; it made me smile : )

 
At 12/21/2004 01:25:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm, so I can post more penguins?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home