Sunday, January 02, 2005

Tiny

Tsunami showed me how small I am comparing with the powers of nature. I hate to say that I once thought that I am great knowing all the stuff I know and being a human that thinks compares and find solutions. But the Tsunami came to tell me wake up you little girl made of sand, no matter what you learn or do your still small and there is always what is bigger than you. Wake up and see that the world is not yours and you can’t control it because there is always a thing with stronger powers than yours. Wake up and know that there’s a God that you will need his mercy what ever and where ever you are. I am a tiny thing in this Universe.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2005 11:16:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Thats true.. we are tiny when compared to mother nature, but still you've been given a brain, & by using ur brain & knowledge in trying to understand what was that phenomena & what caused it... well I guess, then you would be (as you've put it) "great" :)

 
At 1/03/2005 04:11:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Bo ghazi,

Great, but not as I thought; that we humans own this earth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home