Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My Coffee Mugs

I have four coffee mugs. In my office, at home, at my chalet and one covered coffee mug for the car and traveling. I like to buy them. I usually buy them as Gifts for my friends, which is really embarrassing. In Eid I usually buy gifts to my family and in each Eid I must buy for one of them a Coffee Mug. So they open there gifts, wondering if they will have the mug this Eid or someone else. Yesterday I went to buy a Birthday gift for one of my friends and I was telling my self: “any thing but not a Coffee Mug “. Well I was really looking for other things, and then I told to my self “Just have a look at the Mugs sector but don’t buy”. And there was that wonderful Coffee Mug with bright colors. YES I DID BUY IT

4 Comments:

At 12/08/2004 02:24:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

I liked the mug and I am sure she liked it too ;)

 
At 12/08/2004 02:41:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1,

Your Birthday is very soon.

Do you want a Coffee Mug? :p

 
At 12/09/2004 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

TrueFaith I WILL KILL U !!!
ANYTHING BUT A MUG plz :p

 
At 12/11/2004 10:01:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

bo rashed,

Welcome to my blog.

that is really good to find a person that could find other uses for mugs.

God bless you and your wife :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home