Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Flying deep

A Sunny day it was when I started to seek for a lake I remember being there, some where in the forest near my hut. I have been away for some time and this lake would change its place from time to time and move following the sun rays. After two days of searching, I found it at last and kept tracing it to observe its movements and know where to find it when ever I need it again. The water was warm, pure and perfumed with the best fragrance ever. I started flying deep in it trying to reach it’s depth that I have never reached before. There always have been an opposite force that would push me back; the force is weaker this time, still I couldn’t reach it.

4 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 07:08:00 PM, Blogger Ancient Poem said...

Hope you can reach it soon...

Beautiful post :)

 
At 11/15/2005 08:28:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

You will reach it soon and enjoy it and tell us about its beauty

Love you girl

 
At 11/16/2005 07:52:00 AM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

I LikeD THe Pic... 3jeba :)

 
At 11/16/2005 08:15:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ancient Thank you dear :)

Judy abbott Love you too :)

L.B. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home