Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I smell winter

I am not a fan of the winter, rainy, desert and gloomy season. But I have been smelling winter these days. Not good Well, I didn’t always hate it. When I was a little child (a cute one) I used to live in Sheffield in north England, it was a ghost city as Wass describes it. It is really cold there in all seasons especially in winter when it snows. I enjoyed doing a snow man and throwing snow balls at my brother who would start crying and go tell my mom (فتان). I was as Purg once commented a Paddington bear, I used to wear an overall snow coat, rubber boots (my boots were froggie boots with froggie eyes :P), ear cover, wool scarf and wool clothes; I used to wear that just to reach school or play outside. Then we moved to North London Cricklewood. It didn’t snow much as in Sheffield, but when it snows I, my brother, sister, two of my friends, one of my brother’s friends and our neighbour would go to play in a park near us; and do the ugliest snow man ever. In Central London it wasn’t fun at all in winter, it was always raining and when it snows it becomes filthy and grey. Winter in Kuwait is a desert winter; not much raining but really cold. And I am always ill in winter, I get the cold each time one of my family members gets it, and my asthma gets worse. Those clouds get me the gruffly feelings; I don’t go out much because I always feel it’s already sunset time. But once, all of my father’s family went camping in K.S.A’s desert for ten days and we joined them; we camped in the middle of the desert where no humans could be seen, it was freezing yet was fun.

8 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Sever said...

Winter:( It`s so cold & unpleasant... But You know, autumn with rains is worse... so grey days...

I hope winter will be enough warm, so I will be able to do a snow man like last year:P Yes yes, I still enjoy it... I did it with my mom, the one snow gentleman with a hat & a tie & the one snow lady with a bow :)

But if winter is not warm, then there will not be good snow for snow men... & there will be only colds, chills as You say & so on :(
Our winters are different, but winter is winter everywhere...

Sad:(

 
At 11/15/2005 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

hey we want a real picture from your old ones ;)

 
At 11/15/2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

T.N.C I don't know why I feel it's always snowing in Russia :p

Ra-1 Not going to post any of mine :p

 
At 11/15/2005 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Sever said...

Because we have the best winter:) Real winter...
But also Russia is not small... so in the one place you can see winter with snow... at the same time in another place you will see the sun & good warm weather...
My place is not 2nd exactly :(

You reject a perfect idea of Ra-1 ;-)

 
At 11/15/2005 01:20:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

T.N.C Not going to post any :p

 
At 11/15/2005 01:23:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

chicken :p

 
At 11/15/2005 01:23:00 PM, Blogger Sever said...

Ok ok :)
at least you could post a photo of the snow man you did... but I doubt that you have it :)

 
At 11/15/2005 01:38:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1 You have already seen them :p and yes I am a chicken :p

T.N.C Sorry; but I only have my pictures with my brother and friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home