Monday, October 31, 2005

Without my coffee

Boodi was wearing his hand made king crown and running all around the house shouting “I AM THE KING.. I AM THE KING.. I AM THE KING”. My brother stopped him and asked “Your majesty the king; where is your queen?” Boodi replayed “Dhari took my queen, and I will kill them both”. Shopping in Ramadan is the worst; I have not went shopping in Ramadan for years and this year I had to and what I have seen is a big shock; I didn’t know that there are that much people in Kuwait. When were they born and how fast do they grow. What is the possibility that a peaceful moment remains as it? I wish that my peace shall do for long. Pleasant days they were; clear images of my future and a suitable path to walk on. Many changes in my life will be in the coming months. I will be an aunt and my sister will get married and leave the house. I am so happy that I’ll be an aunt but not sure about my sister leaving the house, I will miss her a lot. Loosh was asking me yesterday while helping him with his homework “Why are we studying Rome and British history?” “Well, to know about other countries and learn from their experience to improve our selves and country”. If we didn’t learn the lessons from our own history how could we learn from others? Few days and Ramadan will go, will take its goods with it and leave. May God bring it again to us and give us more of its goods.

8 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

it is very sad that Ramadan is leaving :(

 
At 10/31/2005 12:12:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

ah coffee

 
At 10/31/2005 12:38:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1 More coming Inshallah :)

Purgy a BIG ah.

 
At 10/31/2005 02:38:00 PM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

Visiting Family .. ?
On the first day of eid, you can find me at coffee bean at 10am.

I havent gone this long without caffiene since the last ramadan.

 
At 10/31/2005 04:45:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

"Shopping in Ramadan is the worst"
Tell me about it =/

 
At 10/31/2005 07:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always want to comment in your blog but it was only for blogers :(
but now I can : )
I always enjoy reading your blog.
3eedk mubark

 
At 11/01/2005 12:36:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

The Kuwaiti I sometimes quit coffee for couple of days to fix my addiction when it gets too much. But Ramadan is a whole month without morning coffee; I think you understand how important it is.

Mcaraibia Boodi shay6an we elsanah 6weel ... but really funny and can't get enough of him :)

Nunu Never ever going to wait until Ramadan to buy my eid outfit توبه

googoosh welcome to my blog. And sorry I didn't mean to make for bloggers only.


O 3asak/ch min 3ewadah :)

 
At 11/01/2005 09:44:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

His class mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home