Sunday, September 04, 2005

I quit

I quit it all. A quitter I maybe called, and shame is what I feel now; but it’s better than all the pain I have been feeling after failing every try I have done. I choose shame because it’s a matter of how people look at me, and of that I will not care anymore. Shame will give me a life with less people, less talking and communicating. Living alone you might think, well I have always lived my pain alone, so what difference it will make. I prefer it as I lived it the past three weeks; I enjoyed reading, swimming, writing to my e-pals, watching Movies, spending more time with my family and talking less. I ignored all my phone calls (Sorry for those who were hurt by that but it was for a purpose). I will not gather with my college group if they were more than two and no more family gatherings. No it is not wrong; this is a life that I have chose for my self and I am happy with it. P.S. Ra-1 and Wass, you are not allowed to discuss this with me.