Monday, March 13, 2006

Pride

Either Male or Female we are born. Two genders with different specialties and different responsibilities. Females is what I am going to write about; the gentle and beautiful gender. A female is lucky to not having the Y chromosome. Some might think that a female is the one judged in this community and for that she has less chances of living a normal life; the life that she wishes to be equal with males in but that should not be because in that we would lose alot of our feminine specs. Being the beautiful creature makes us the ones to be protected and taken care of; it is our weakness that makes us special in many ways. I like it when my father shows me how much I need him in my life, how much he is worried about me and how much he care in keeping my reputation clean as a clear Diamond it is because as he once said “A female is like a diamond the clearer it is the higher price it is”. A female should maintain that clearness in her by taking care of her self and giving her man the chance to do as well. Some might think that guys has more benefits and are more free in living their lives as they want and never being judged as we. But truly a guy is nothing but a beautiful peacock that has beautiful coloured feathers which is there to distract the enemies from his female.

12 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I enjoy being a bird

 
At 3/14/2006 04:06:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

MashaAllah,,
I liked the post

 
At 3/14/2006 08:35:00 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Great post!

It should be every man's job to shield and defend women and fight for thier rights!

I'm so proud of women in Kuwait and their movement and I look up to Jassim Al-Qatami for being there for them an every event!

 
At 3/14/2006 10:12:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purgy I'm sure you do :)

Q8ibloger at last you like something I write :)

Well,I'm glad you did

The stallion The unforgettable day of wining our political rights was by the help of our men :)

 
At 3/14/2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice metaphor. I wanna be a peacock :)

 
At 3/15/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

William By having the Y chromosome you are a peacock already :)

Hi Vintage; Feminine? maybe :)

I read the article you linked; it was interesting to read.

Missed you too :)

 
At 3/15/2006 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

ok TF all what you said is 100% right and its what i've been believing in and raised on all my life.

Untill things changed and the father (allah yekhalilch il waled) 3a6ach 3omrah.. who would keep this diamond proected? you would say the mother.. i would say le meta betthel etraketh been il nas o il men to keep that diamond protected?.. you would say il brothers, i would say what about their own life, dont they need to look forward to their future and concentrate on it..yet they don't have time.

in that case that women will end up being ALONE, parents passed away; brothers married and busy with their kids and wives,sisters if there is any busy with their family.. who would keep on protecting that women?
who would take her car to be fixed between all those savage men? who would help her when her car tire gets flat in the middle of the streets? who would dry her tears when she is stuck and in trouble trying to finish some legal work her self?

tell me TF who would do all that!?

her husband! what if he turned out to be a lawsy husband who takes care only of him self.. or she never got a man to be married to!

who can protect her TF?

allah yekhalilch ahalich o yekhaly il waled 3ala rasich.

 
At 3/16/2006 04:00:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sorry Judy if I can't say I feel you; because really I don't know how it feels to lose your father but know how it feels when thinking of that day.

I have always seen my father as my whole life I have even chosen his path to be mine; I do differ than him in many things but try my best to make him proud of me. He has always been there for me and hope that he will always be.

I might sound weird if I said that I wish that he would die before me; but it is really what I want it is because of what I saw in his eyes when my sister left our house and really don't want to see something deeper in that in him; I would like to suffer the rest of my life then him suffering.


You will one day find your peacock that will shade you with his wings and help you be the diamond that you always have been.

You comment made me cry.

 
At 3/16/2006 04:59:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ruby :) Yes

 
At 3/17/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Яeema said...

lovely point view

 
At 3/17/2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Thank you Reema :)

 
At 3/17/2006 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

I dont know what to say after reading the post & comments :(
great post Daiseya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home