Sunday, January 29, 2006

"Tomorrow" I love you

My future is a dream; every single step of my future is a dream by it self, I have thought of all what will happen, nothing I have missed. This year, next year, the year after, and after, and after. All in papers and mind all ready to take a role in reality.It will be a great show; many countries, cultures, smiley faces, tons of tears and laughter, music, dances, many Everests will be climbed, many walls will be knocked down, snow and sun; thunder and rain, beaches and forests, planes, ships, trains, horses, seagulls. I have many scenarios for how things will happen. I really wish that my future will be something different than all my scenarios; something much better. I love tomorrow. Tomorrow is my favourite day. It’s hope, it’s future, it’s the unknown. Life is always about what’s going to happen tomorrow. Tomorrow is what I could make. Tomorrow is the day with no regret because it’s never here. Tomorrow is “my dreams coming true”.

7 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 07:40:00 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Nice out look on life and on "tomorrow"! ;o)

 
At 1/30/2006 09:33:00 AM, Blogger DareDevil said...

nice post :)

 
At 1/30/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love u tomorrow :p

 
At 1/30/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Sever said...

I understand that this post must sound positive, but for me it`s still sad some...

Every Tomorrow leaves without changing my life... & there are less TomorrowS with every new day... & still nothing happenes.
I have less & less time for my plans.

Ok ok... I must think only about good things :)

 
At 1/30/2006 01:29:00 PM, Blogger جنة الحواس said...

I enjoyed ur shiny words . It's really releaving to look at our future with such a bright look .

 
At 1/30/2006 08:14:00 PM, Blogger طائر بلا وطن said...

مشكورة وايد

هذا فعلا اللي نحتاجه

 
At 2/01/2006 03:52:00 PM, Blogger نون النساء said...

الغد..

أيضاً مجهول..

يحتمل السعادة والحزن على حد سواء..

.
.

لكن أن ننظر إليه بإبتسامه

يساعدنا جداً إذا ما حصل

شيء لا نتوقعه

.
.

وكل يوم وانتي أسعد

وأكثر تحقيق لجزيئيات أحلامج

الكبيرة

والأكبر
.
.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home