Friday, March 10, 2006

Religion studies

Boodi always finds his own awkward explanations for things and life matters. And I have to admit that that makes him special and different in a good way. He thinks and find his own conclusions that sounds crazy sometimes, but hey he made the effort of thinking at least; that many adults don't do. Once my mum and dad were both calling him, but he went to my father first, it's when my mum sort of felt jealous and said "You should come to your mum first and then your father" "said who?" he replays "The Prophet PBUH repeated “your mum” three times then said your father" she said "Well that doesn't mean that you should be first; it means that it's you only three times and my father the rest of my life" he said. My poor mum was shocked with his unexpected response. One night as my mum always did, she read them a story and this time it was the Prophet Mohammed PBUH story, she reached the part when Gabriel went to the Prophet in Hira'a grotto where he dictated the Qura'an to him for the first time. "So Gabriel teaches the Prophet the Qura'an and he will memorize it forever and never forgets it" Boodi interrupting mum "Yes sweet heart" mum replays "Then let him come to me and teach me; because I always forget when you teach me". I hope that he never thinks of being a religion studies teacher in his life. John and Bugz, Boodi's little friends

6 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 09:26:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

scary rabbits!

 
At 3/10/2006 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

red eyes! :p

 
At 3/11/2006 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Nooni said...

How cute is that boodi *smiles*

He is a smart kid mashalla you should be alert to that.

ya 7elwa i loved him :) (shay6on)

 
At 3/11/2006 04:10:00 PM, Blogger 3baid said...

I can relate with the "memorizing" thing :/

 
At 3/11/2006 08:58:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purgy No; cute :)

Ra-1 it wasn't red eyes; their eyes are truly pink.

Judy He is so cute and funny; he is loved by every body :)

3baid I guess every Boodi does :P

 
At 3/12/2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Cute rabbits but Boodi is amazing! Kids say the darndest thing and they usually have a valid point or see an issue at a prespective that no one else does or even could!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home