Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Horror

I'm scared and terrified, can't close my eyes, don't want to see what it is; I'm cold, I'm freezing, I'm shacking. So scared that I can't even cry, shout or call for help. My throat is dry like a rock, water is on my side yet far. It's getting near, nearer and so close that I can feel its breath, I get up and try to run but my feet are betraying me. I don't want to see it any more, but my eyes will not close. I fear it more and more. I want my lungs to stop breathing, want my heart to stop beating; I want my blood to stop moving through my vessels. It won't. It's their cutting my throat with its knife, yet I am still alive, my eyes are open and terrified.

4 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 07:28:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

salamaaat, te3wthee men ra-1, I mean iblees :P

 
At 3/30/2006 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

Purg ...
why do u like me so much?
:p

 
At 3/30/2006 05:07:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

because u are cute like a tomato

 
At 3/31/2006 01:16:00 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

What's going on?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home