Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I need a miracle

I need to cry I need my tears to come down fresh I need them to be for this moment from this instant feeling I need them not to be expired I need them not to be from old memories I need them not to be from past attempts I need them to come down fresh I need them to come down warm I need them to come down warm to thaw the ice covering my heart I need them not to be cold to not shatter when it meets my burning soul I need them to come down fresh I need them flood and wash the hotness from my face I need them to come down fresh To wash the fears away I need them to come down fresh To wash the anger away I need them to come down fresh I need them to bring all the pain down I need them to come down fresh I need them to come down fresh Just once and then they could go away again I need them just once and they could never come back again I need them to come down fresh just once Once and never again Just once

8 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 08:48:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

BTW; I am not sad. that was my feeling when writing this. But after finishing it; i felt much better :)

 
At 12/01/2005 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

The balance shall be restored soon, be patient :)

 
At 12/01/2005 09:41:00 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Good that ur feeling better now :)

 
At 12/01/2005 09:47:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

tabeen a36eech eshwaya?
;)

 
At 12/01/2005 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

I am not sad
أهم شي :)

ذكرتيني بواحد من الربع أيام صلاة الجيام
يقول الناس تبجي و انا اتغصب و اتعصر .. لما انزلت دمعه وحده من عيني اليمنى بس
!!

 
At 12/01/2005 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Sever said...

I`m reading it like a poem... & it reminds me the one song:"Tears of love, tears of fear
Bury my dreams, dig up my sorrows..."

Good, that You can get rid of your bad mood with such a method - writing... Does it really help so good?

Anyway this post is sad...
:(

 
At 12/01/2005 03:46:00 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

i hear you ..

 
At 12/01/2005 06:49:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Hibba I guess we do.

Purgy I'm more than patient.

Bo ghazi Thank you :)

Ra-1 No thank you; they make you feel good; don't want to take that from you.

eb9ara7a :)

T.N.C Writing is good but tears are much better :)

Sloth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home