Wednesday, October 19, 2005

One Whole Year

Dear Blog; We’ve spent a whole year together, 159 current posts, 7 Draft posts, and much more of my happiness, anger, shame, guilt, love, smiles, laughter, joy, sadness, madness, confusion, and faith. All of those made me know that what I feel and think of could be said and listened to; it made me recognize that my voice could reach farther than my mind, soul and heart. Dear Blog; Before you existed in my life, I believed that I had good thoughts and always wanted to express them to others, I always wanted to share what I thought of with others and get reasonable replies on them. I always wanted to say what I really felt without the need to switch words or struggle to say the ones I want. I wanted to express my feelings and believes without people ridiculing me or calling me crazy. Dear Blog; I have discovered that my thoughts could be organized without an excel sheet. I now could know what was I thinking of months ago and how was my mood on a specific day. Dear Blog; Before you existed, I have never shouted my pain out. I have never said that it hurts when I stammer, and never showed my weakness. For those who knew me before it was a shock to know that I could be weak and would beg for tears. All what I have shown before you is a smiley, cold blooded and heartless person; a person that will never show what she really felt. Dear Blog; You made me discover that there are good people in this planet that will listen to me without judging me. Thank you for giving me the supportive and caring friends. I have discovered a new way of communication, a way that will never need my doddered tongue. Dear Blog; You made me seek deep inside me and discover that I have more than I know; I can do more than I believe I could. I have also discovered that some of my faiths are nothing but illusions and chasing them is a waste of time. Dear Blog; I am sorry if I loaded you with my frustration and anger; and sorry if I made you hurt anybody without you wanting to. I am sorry if I made someone never come back to read the posts in you because of some harsh words I wrote. Dear Blog; You made my fantasies become reality; you made my daisy talk, you made me fly, made my tongue fluent. You made me travel to another world like Judie Foster in Contact. You made me enter the drawings like Marry Poppins. And swim deep with the fishes like the little mermaid. Dear Blog; I have changed a lot since you entered my life. I have got rid of some of my bad habits that I have recognized because of you. I have reduced my coffee drinking. I spend more time with my family when I am at home instead of reading all the time or doing my puzzles. I write what ever I feel in your pages or in my dairy to diminish my frustration. Dear Blog; ما أذكر متى ما كنت بحياتي Yours truly True Faith

16 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 09:50:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

mabro0o0k daiseyya :)

u forgot to say Dear Ra-1 thank you for introducing me to the blogs world ;p

 
At 10/19/2005 10:04:00 AM, Blogger SI-FA-SI said...

HI,
the whole world seems so nonsense nowadays, and we dicover our souls so fragile, that's a common feeling.
The whole world lives on a one huge boat that we share, so that evry tiny event has its consequences here and there.
All the best to all of us,
see ya around,
ciao from Tuscany!

SI

 
At 10/19/2005 11:35:00 AM, Blogger جنة الحواس said...

That's a true blog ..

You expressed the whole in wondeful way ..

 
At 10/19/2005 02:59:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

kgI am happy to have you around here, thanks to ra-1 (she likes to be mentioned adree adree)

 
At 10/19/2005 07:13:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Dear Ra-1; Thank you for everything :*

Si-fa-si-ju; Welcome :)

Broke; :) glad that you liked it.

Sarpanch; thank you yaar :)

Purgy; thank you for your sweet words :)

 
At 10/19/2005 11:35:00 PM, Blogger Ancient Poem said...

Kel 3am o enti o your blog b5eer inshallah..It's been very nice to know you :)

 
At 10/20/2005 01:20:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Blog Anniversary True Faith

 
At 10/20/2005 05:42:00 AM, Blogger 3baid said...

Happy Blog Day to you! :D

 
At 10/20/2005 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

mabrooooooook we 3okbal 100 sana blogging
thanks for giving us the chance to read some true thoughts
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog
congratulation and Happy Blogging day

 
At 10/20/2005 04:23:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ancient; it's my pleasure :)

Tarek Amr; thank you :)

3baid; thank you :)

Sarpanch; that is really sweet of you. Your comment really made me blush. Thank you :)

Osama; thank you dear. Your posts deserves only good comments; your stories ar really wonderful. wish you all the luck :)

 
At 10/20/2005 06:41:00 PM, Blogger Ace said...

A wonderful person with a wonderful blog.

Happy anniversary True Faith, and may you have more to come inshalah. ;)

 
At 10/20/2005 08:02:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Dunes; Your comment is so sweet :)
Thank you sweetie :)

 
At 10/21/2005 05:45:00 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Your blog is lucky to have you ;)
As for me, I am waiting for my blog to write me a poem when he celebartes a year of me writing in it :P

 
At 10/21/2005 09:28:00 AM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

HaPPy 1 Year of blogging :)))

 
At 10/21/2005 04:06:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

HP; thak you snooty :P

LB; thank you dear :)))

 
At 10/27/2005 05:06:00 PM, Blogger YoOoNa said...

awwwwwwwwwww how sweeeeeeet!
that was awesome!
(am i the blog to say that? ;p)
bass i really liked the idea! n ur words! My God ur great mashallah!

Yalla mabrook 3alaich ohwa oo mabrook 3alaih intay ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home