Friday, October 21, 2005

Day Dream: Nora

It’s a girl. A wonderful girl will be born some day. She will look like her mom but much prettier. Her eyes will be wide her lenses will be dark, a silky brown hair and gentle thin fingers she will have. She will cry when she’s hungry and will be fed love and tender. Her name will be Nora and her mom will be me. A loving mother and a gorgeous daughter, a wonderful match we will be. I will quit my job and gift her my time, I will stay with her all day and night. I will hold her in my arms until she sleeps. I will put her in her carriage and go out with her; every body will want to pick her up. She will be so cute that every body would like to have a similar one as she. When she’s 6 months old she will start saying “Mama”. I will rush to bring my video camera to record this event, and will cry after that. On her first birthday, I will be so happy that I will thraw her a party. it will be the best party ever, only children with no maids will be invited and people with Disney classics characters costumes, no clowns will be involved because she will be a clown frearful child. She will walk like a ducky. I will buy her fluffy dresses to be remarkable when she walks. She will stumble in her walk and sometimes she will fall, and when that happens she will search for me and start crying calling “Mama”. I will run to pick her up and will hit the floor as revenge. She will smile again and start walking her ducky walk. My daughter will start going to school when she’s 4. I will wake her up every morning, will change her cloths, fix her breakfast and feed her my self. I will take her to school and will pick her at the end of the day. I may take her for lunch before going home. I will read for her the books she chose. I will never sing for her to not spoil her taste. I and she will travel around the world; I will teach her the history of each country we visit. I will teach her swimming. And will get a 5 mega pixel camera to start with. Sorry I have to wake up now; my brother is calling me :P

19 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 04:03:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

yah wake up

 
At 10/21/2005 04:16:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

so now ur um nora :)

 
At 10/21/2005 04:22:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purgy; Reading your current post; I have noticed that you have the same symptoms :P

Bo ghazi; Yes Um Nora, or Um Sara. I like those names :)

 
At 10/21/2005 04:45:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Nope.

 
At 10/21/2005 04:53:00 PM, Blogger 3baid said...

You'll also change her diapers, stay up all night if she's crying even when you have a headache and learn to calm yourself down if she breaks your favorite phone. ;P

 
At 10/21/2005 08:48:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

3baid; I took care of two kids before ... all of that was 3asal 3ala galbi :) I can handle it calmly.

 
At 10/21/2005 09:31:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Laialy; Welcome :) am glad that you liked it.

Is this you in your profile picture?

 
At 10/22/2005 10:50:00 AM, Blogger جنة الحواس said...

That was nice ..It seems that u will be agood mother .. :)

 
At 10/22/2005 01:57:00 PM, Blogger ClOuDs said...

allaaah wanasa endemajt ..:)

 
At 10/22/2005 03:08:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Broke; I hope I will be a good mom :) like my own mom.

Clouds; She's cute; isn't she? :P

Mishari; I always wanted to have a kid of my own. I dream of my kids all the time. (They are three) :P

 
At 10/22/2005 07:04:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

So now you're my mom =D

 
At 10/22/2005 07:12:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

you walk the ducky walk? :P

 
At 10/22/2005 08:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you really pregnant?
And my second inquiry is, wain bo nora? He was never mentioned once. I like the no maids policy, I recommend that you ask the mothers to join in liana it might be the first time they see thier kids from the time they said mama, 6 months ago.

 
At 10/22/2005 08:46:00 PM, Blogger Expatriate said...

hehehe

that was almost exactly like what my elder sister was day dreaming before she got married. and sub7an allah her first child was a girl, she's 4 or 5 now, you can find her pictures in my blog (check the archieves). She did almost everything that she day dreamed of, and I started for the first time ever in my life to buy gifts and toys for my nephew and nieces.

I dunno bas I find myself wanting to have my first child as girl. that's probably unlike what most guys want.

I had a dream 3 years ago. I e-mailed mofaser a7lam sheikh belkuwait. It was an actual dream while sleeping. I was dreaming that I was sitting in a traditional living room ( ga3da arthya) in a seemingly traditional and old house, yet cozy and comfortable. In a sudden I looked towards my right shoulder, and found a girl sitting next to me, wearing 3abat + shelah. I paniced and asked her who she was. She answered : Expatriate shfeek ? i'm your wife. I was like :| huh ! shloon ? then in a few seconds, a very pretty little girl ( 2 years old) walked into the room and ran into me oo eg3edat eb7ethny. I asked my wife in the dream :) who is this girl ? she told me what's up with you today ? she's your daughter. !!

Sub7an allah although the room was pretty traditional and it seemed like I was poor in the dream, I felt very happy, untill a sound of a guy calling me ! it was my room-mate waking me up :(

hehehehehe

 
At 10/22/2005 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Yes when I was very little

 
At 10/23/2005 06:09:00 AM, Blogger I Feel Good said...

Just dropping by...endearing post..insyaallah you will be a good mother:)

 
At 10/23/2005 09:42:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

Allah ewafegech o tet7aqaq kel a7lamech inshaAllah ...

meno bo Norah? :p

I like boys more :) I want sons not daughters!

 
At 10/23/2005 12:03:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

waterlilie I am not even married.

Hmmm .. ubo nora? Don’t want to think about him now.

expatriate you are like my father, he prefers girls :) I hope that you will be happy with a good wife and a gorgeous daughter :)

hibba She is lucky to have those girls (Mashallah) yetraboon b3ezha inshallah :)

NUNU then it's you; my future daughter :P

Apples4me Thank you :)

Ra-1 you can't stand being around my brothers; how will you deal with your boys, who will be 24 hours with you?

'7ala9 you give me your daughters and I will give you my sons :P

 
At 10/24/2005 01:10:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

"Malak" ... Nice name :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home