Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lessons from life

Crystal and Hematite are two girls that lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same school, every afternoon they would go play together. They would play hide and seek, climb trees, eat berries and lay on the wet grass. After every afternoon Crystal would go home with a disappoint look on her face, because of the filthiness and dirt on her white dress which had berry red and black spots and green spots from laying on the wet green grass. In the other hand Hematite never cared. Once Hematite asked Crystal “Why are you feeling like that every day?”, “Can’t you see the spots all over my dress” Said Crystal , “Well wear a black dress as mine and you will never see the spots again”.

11 Comments:

At 8/27/2005 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Hematite! khosh ism :P

 
At 8/27/2005 01:13:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

I know ... I am not good in choosing names.

 
At 8/27/2005 03:38:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

This reminded me of something when I was a kid my teacher used to tell me..
She used to tell me:
When you're holding a white paper and ask others
"what is this?"
They'd say "it's a white paper"
And when you draw a little dot using a black pen on the paper and ask others
"what is this?"
They'd say "it's a black dot"
That's an explaination of the saying I've always loved..
"When I do something right no one remembers, When I do something wrong no one forgets"

 
At 8/27/2005 03:44:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Exactly Nunu :)

That is one side of the story ... the other thing that I wanted to show is that the more mistakes a person would do will get him/her used to it that they will never feel the guilt anymore.

 
At 8/27/2005 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

I love this post.. It is a lesson from life =)

 
At 8/27/2005 03:49:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

I am glad that you do .. I promise you I will try to write more stories like this :)

 
At 8/27/2005 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

but you can't just ignore things!

 
At 8/27/2005 05:36:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

V.C; :)

Judy; ignore what?

 
At 8/27/2005 06:07:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

the things that make one sad, didnt she wear black not to see the spots and dont feel sad!

 
At 8/28/2005 06:51:00 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Also she should get a better "mas7ooq `3aseel" :P

 
At 8/28/2005 08:16:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Judy; Yes I know that ... GUILT maybe painful yet it is importAnt to be a better person.

HP; :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home