Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tagged By NUNU

I have been tagged by Sweet NUNU. 10 years ago: I wore a Hijab for the first time. 5 years ago: I had my asthma because of a Lungs disease I had earlier that year. 1 year ago: I told my Mom "I love you" Tomorrow: Always better than today. Three snacks I enjoy: 1. Coffee :p 2. Ice-Cream. 3. Fruits. Three bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: 1. Fayrooz. 2. Abdelhaleem Hafez. 3. Mohammed Abdu. Three things I'd do with $100,000,000: 1. Travel 2. Travel 3. Travel Three locations I'd like to run away to: 1. England 2. Istanbul. 3. Spain. Three bad habits I have: So many that I can't count. Three things I like doing: 1. Read. 2. Swim at dawn. 3. Day dream. Three things I will never wear: 1. Three Quarter sleeves with Hijab. 2. Pants under a skirt or a dress. 3. Make up for no occasion. Three TV shows I like: 1. Charmed. 2. Mad about you. 3. Friends. Three movies I like: 1. Contact. 2. Harry Potter. 3. Marry popins. Three people I'd like to meet: No body; I have enough people in my life, I don't want to meet more. Three biggest joys at the moment: 1. Being alone at a quiet and peaceful place. 2. Loosh and Boodi. 3. Reading. Three favorite toys: 1. Daisy. 2. My Camera. 3. My Books. I'am Tagging: 1. Purg. 2. Sarpanch. 3. Hibba.

4 Comments:

At 8/27/2005 09:23:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

:) morning

coffee is not a snack.

Also I have been tagged before by symbol, and I have not done it because I do not want to do the tagging business anymore.

 
At 8/27/2005 09:29:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Morning :)

Coffee is a snack, a main course and a dessert :P

It's not an obligation, You could not do it if you don't want to.

 
At 8/27/2005 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

You forgot to mention never wear a short skirt with boots since you're mit7jba.
I really hate it when they do that!!

 
At 8/27/2005 03:28:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Nunu; that was the worst thing I have ever seen :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home