Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Giggles

Farmer 1: My dog is really brainy. Farmer 2: How can you tell? Farmer 1: Well, yesterday I asked him to subtract ten from ten and he said nothing. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bobby: Dad, I’m going to the pet shop to buy some bird seed. Dad: But, you haven’t got a bird Bobby. Bobby: I know, so I’m going to grow one. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - “Waiter, Waiter, there’s a dead fly in my soup” “Well, what do you expect in our prices, a live one?” - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Teacher: Beth, can you tell me the eight times table? Beth: If you don’t know it, how should I? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Jacob: I’m sure my teacher likes me, Dad. Dad: What makes you think that? Jacob: Look, she’s put kisses next to all my sums. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - A strict aunt came to tea and said to her niece, “Eat you spinach, child, and you’ll be beautiful” “Didn’t they have spinach in your days Auntie?”

3 Comments:

At 11/23/2004 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

I think I know where did u get those jokes from ;)

 
At 11/23/2004 03:16:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1,

No it's not from "Reader's Digest" :)

 
At 11/24/2004 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm, need better ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home