Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pain

A burning skewer finding its way in my body; and settles in my spine. Choosing its favorite organ and spinning through it. Waking me from my deep sleep with pain shocks so fast that I could not ignore; it’s growing and spreading; it's shrinking to settle again. Nightmares and strange dreams; sleeping and getting shocked; waking up and twisting. Getting up trying to reach the pain killer; it’s away so far away. Pain reduces; I go back to sleep and dream that I had my pain killer. Another shock but not as the ones before; a shock that made me sit and curve like a shrimp not knowing where the pain is, not knowing the source of it. I try to reach my mobile but can’t spread my arm enough to reach it. Suddenly it’s morning and I wonder if that was a dream, as soon as I try to get up, the pain shocks me again, I reach my pain killer and have two pills of it; wait in my bed curving like a shrimp until its gone. Nothing, until now. I wonder what that was. It’s not the strongest pain I’ve had yet the strangest.

6 Comments:

At 12/03/2005 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Sever said...

It was like delirium... Strange dreams... Pain is not good at all, but strange dreams are nice. Forgive me for these words, may be You did not like it.

But True Faith are You ok now? Be fine, please...

P.S. I feel pain consequently I exist... good proverb for our generation

 
At 12/03/2005 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm someone has a voodoo doll of you!

 
At 12/04/2005 07:17:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

T.N.C. I am fine; don't worry. Pain didn't come back.

Purgy That seems reasonable!

Mishari26 Went today and checked after my mother's whole day of nagging and nothing wrong with me. Pain killers are good they take your pains away :)

 
At 12/04/2005 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

glad ur feeling better now :\

 
At 12/04/2005 10:25:00 PM, Blogger don_veto said...

Maybe you ate something bad the night before?

 
At 12/05/2005 08:28:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1 Thank you dear :)

don veto I had lunch out that day; so may be you're right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home