Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A special day

On 19th of July 2005 I woke up wishing that my family were here, I felt lonely and in need for them. It was my birthday it should be a special day but how without my family. I went to star bucks to buy my daily morning latte, and there was this Egyptian guy saying “Hi, how are you with this weather” I said “Great … give me my latte” … took it and went to office. When I entered my office I found those wonderful flowers and a cake with one candle … I was really surprised... And was wondering who might it be who sent me those ?… Well it was my parents… they are out of Kuwait but didn’t want me to feel lonely on my birthday. At lunch time Ra-1 came and gave me some wonderful gifts … they were great and I nearly cried when reading her card … Thank you Ra-1. I received some wonderful text messages from my sister, her fiance, her mother in law, her sister’s in law, Little big, my uncle, my Cousin in Berlin … But my sister’s text message was really special she sent me: “كل عام و إنتي بخير يا أحلى إخت بالدنيا .... أحبج يالغاليه” My mom called me like 12 times, she wanted to share every moment with me. After work I went to meet the sweet girl … I really enjoyed her company … her daughter was really cute … Talking with her was like talking to my self … Thank you Sweet Girl ... you really made my day special. Purgy wrote a special post for me … that really meant a lot … Thank you purg for every thing … you are a great guy with a big heart. Wass sent me a wonderful email … with wonderful words … Wass you are a great friend that I thank my god for having you in this planet. Bo-Ghazi, Hopeless poet sent me wonderful e cards ... thank you guys ... you don't know how happy I was when receiving them. Thank you to all of those who sent me emails and e cards and to those who commented and wished me a Happy birthday. Thanks to Allah and to all of those who made this day special for me. I Love you all.

17 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 08:43:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Thank you Tequila


Yeah robe3 qarn ... everybody has been calling me that yesterday :P

 
At 7/20/2005 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

glad it was a happy birthday ;)

 
At 7/20/2005 09:32:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1; thank you for making it a happy birthday :*

 
At 7/20/2005 11:05:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Sarpanch;

:)

Bloboz;

Thank you :)
And welcome to my blog ...

P.S. my birthday lasts for three days :P So you didn't miss anything ... we are still in it :P

 
At 7/20/2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Great, give me my latte! hahahaha that is funny :) I loved that

Thanks for the kind words :)

 
At 7/20/2005 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Exceer said...

We Love Ya Back :)

 
At 7/20/2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger shosho said...

Happy B-Day True Faith!

May you enjoy a long, happy and healthy life :)

 
At 7/20/2005 01:27:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Purg; Well it was Humid and I was coughing and hardly breathing ... And he is talkative mashaalah 3aleeh ... so I thought that this answer might let him "shut up" :P

It is me who should thank you ... not vice versa :)

exceer; :*

Shosho; Thank you sweetie :*
and wish you the same :)

 
At 7/20/2005 01:52:00 PM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

:)

 
At 7/20/2005 02:04:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Glad you liked the e-card.. Happy B-day TF :)

 
At 7/20/2005 02:05:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

thank you Bo ghazi :)

 
At 7/20/2005 03:24:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Yaar; three days of fun ... it will be :)

Shopa :* :* :*

 
At 7/20/2005 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Ancient Poem said...

love you too *blushing*

 
At 7/20/2005 05:18:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

TF, ok :)

 
At 7/20/2005 05:51:00 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

Glad u enjoyed your day .. more to come inshalla :)

Ps. Latte eeiikh .. black coffee rules !

 
At 7/20/2005 06:01:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

ancient, :)

Purg; O.K.

Sloth; Thank you sweetie :)

all coffee rules ... American coffee (black coffee) has less coffee than latte ... latte is two espressos with milk which means more caffeine :) love it ..

 
At 7/21/2005 02:19:00 AM, Blogger Sloth said...

3alaich bil 3afya ..
latte = milk = izfara :T
u can never go wrong with american coffee .. just ask them to make it stronger ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home