Sunday, July 10, 2005

Tagged by Hibbalicious

Hibba tagged me to answer the coming ten questions. 1. What does 'love' mean to you? To me love is preference, respect and sacrifice. 2. What does 'marriage' mean to you? I could say that it is a healthy relationship, the beginning of love and a social firm that could help in building or damaging the community according to how it's managed. 3. Do you believe in 'love at first sight? Not at all … It could be liking but not Loving. 4. How many children would you like? I love those creatures …. I would like to have three … two girls and one boy. 5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day? E’7talafna for Mohammed Abdu. 6. What is your favorite holiday destination? Istanbul ... Singapore 7. What are three qualities you would look for in man? * As a Muslim girl I only could marry a Muslim guy ... And as for me I will only marry a real Muslim... Not extreme ... He must pray , don't drink and spends his money in Halal. * Respect. * Ambitious 8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have? Qualities : * I don’t like shopping …. I think it’s a quality. * A good listener. * I smile a lot :) Bad Habits : * Don’t like sitting with people for long times … If they are more than three. * Bad Communication skills. * Day dream a lot …. 9. Did you have any previous relationships? I was engaged once, but not any more. 10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? In England :) Working as a financial analysis in an Investment company. Owning a wonderful house in Cricklewood, North London. I am tagging Purg Blossom Tequila69 M Sarpanch (New post for you)

20 Comments:

At 7/10/2005 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

evil, evil :) men elseb7 tagging wo mo bas ay tag, hard question tags :P

I will post about it at a later time, tawni I posted my morning post :)

 
At 7/10/2005 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

by the way,

What are three qualities you would look for in man?

How should I answer this question :P

 
At 7/10/2005 08:53:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Change it to a women ... clever!!

 
At 7/10/2005 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

:P

 
At 7/10/2005 10:09:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

WOW a kuwaiti woman who doesnt like shopping
hard to beleive but nothing is impossible:P

social firm as in children factory :P

day dream a lot yeah 3aadi,, the sun is very hot in kuwait :P

why not in 10 years living in croydon or how ever you spell it :P

enough teasing
am out :)

 
At 7/10/2005 11:06:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Hi Q8iblogger;

Sorry to disappoint you. But your comment didn't tease me :P

 
At 7/10/2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger lawyer said...

kil soal garetta jawabt 3alih shafawy
then sheft ur answers
mmmmm naw3an ma wayd fehha tashaboh
bs ejabatech wayd methalyya
o ana mo methlya kilish
walla a7eb alryal almethaly

 
At 7/10/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Lawyer; Neither I ... I am only a dreamer that dreams of a perfect life like the one in her Dreams.

 
At 7/10/2005 12:39:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

yeah i know
am too nice for anything
unlike some peeps who think am harsh

i wonder where they get that from???:P

 
At 7/10/2005 12:44:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

You harsh ... who said so? :P

La 7aram... sij ma 3endehum salfa :P

 
At 7/10/2005 02:02:00 PM, Blogger جنة الحواس said...

I liked ur answerrs

 
At 7/10/2005 02:03:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Hi Broke; Glad that you did :)

 
At 7/10/2005 05:13:00 PM, Blogger غسان said...

اختلفنا;)

 
At 7/10/2005 06:07:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Hibba; I lived in Cricklewood for three years before moving to Central London ... But before Cricklewood I lived in Sheffield for 1 year. I prefer Cricklewood than Central London.

Ghassan; Do you like this song?

 
At 7/10/2005 06:44:00 PM, Blogger غسان said...

بكل تأكيد:P

المقطعين المميزين: (1) عاشقين ومن الظنى طفلٍ حنون و(2) حطني بآخر مداي

 
At 7/10/2005 08:56:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

TF
I know ma 3enduhum salafa :P

 
At 7/10/2005 09:23:00 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Oh my god! :| Not another tagging post! These posts decrease the creativity of bloggers :P
Anyway good answers except for the song choice :P

 
At 7/10/2005 09:45:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ghassan;

إخـتـلفنا ... مـن يـحب الـثاني اكـثر
واتـفـقنا .. ..إنــى اكـثـر وانـك اكـثر
من عدد الصحاري ... من المطر اكثر واكثر
كـيـف نـخفي حـبنا والـشوق فـاضح
وفــي مـلامحنا مـن اللهفه مـلامح
عاشقين ونـبـضنا طـفـل حـنـون
لـو تـزاعلنا يـسامح .. الهوي شيٍ مقدر
هـنـني يـالـلي جـمـيعي لــك هـنا
حــطــنـي بـــأخــر مــــداي
طـيـرك الـلـي مـايـبي غـيـرك انـا
ضــمــنـي انــــت فــضــاي
صـدق انـي فـيك مـغرم فـيك مغرم فيك
والـحياة وش الـحياه الا مـشاهد ناظرك
يـانـهار لــو تـغيب الـشمس واضـح
يـمك دروبي وكل الناس يدرو بي وانا دري
وكـل قـلب له حبيبه وانت محبوبي
وتدري
من عيونك .. صعب تسرقني سواليف البشر
وانـا الـنظر .. زانـت فـي عيوني الـنظر
الـهيام الـلي سـكن فـينا .. تعدانا وكبر
مـثـل الـشـجر ولايـنـحني ولايـنكسر
صـــار مــثـل الــريـح جـامـح

Nice song ... I like it

Q8ibloger;

Sheft eshloon ... Shrayek bele'3neyah ?

HP; I Like it... well it's my wedding not yours :P

 
At 7/10/2005 10:25:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

with no music its okay

maybe boreing for you:P

ya salam ya3ni as our american arabic teacher with his third egyptian third shaami and third omani accent would

dah romnanteeki khaaalss

romanteeki geedan
:P

 
At 7/11/2005 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Nice tag ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home