Sunday, June 05, 2005

Step aside

I am working on a new agenda for my life. The problem is that I don’t know what to change? I am used to that kind of life; Working ,Studying, reading, watching movies,hanging out with my friends once a month if not two months ,visit my grandmother once a week, going to the beach house and doing sports. I always had this thought that I will build me a better life in England. First of all I need to find my self a life to begin the progress of settling as my mother calls it. I step aside and look at my life nothing but dreams and few achievements.

4 Comments:

At 6/05/2005 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

u can do whatever u want and achieve your dreams!
why do u always think it is not possible here?
:\

 
At 6/05/2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

just know why are you created???
happiness os in doing what you were created for:)

 
At 6/05/2005 01:04:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Ra-1; I don't know.

Q8ibloger; ok.

 
At 6/05/2005 01:17:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Thank you Bo rashed; I will try it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home