Monday, May 02, 2005

Guilty

It was the most painful feeling I have ever had. It was like fire had started in my chest eating my soul. I felt ashamed and guilty that I have never felt before. Well, I am not an angel with no mistakes but it is when I hurt a person that deserves is totally different than hurting someone who did nothing but being kind and sweet to me. My past two days were awful, and with no colors and taste; my eyes would not see any beauty in any thing. My office plant had felt the mistake that I have done that it had wilted and lost its fresh look. “What is that person feeling now”, “And how much pain did I cause” is all what I have thought of. I couldn’t blame anyone for hurting me any more because I did it my self. I thought of deleting all of my previous posts, yet I didn’t; I saved then as drafts. I couldn’t delete the feelings that I had and never could express them by sayings. It would have been another mistake that I will regret for the rest of my life. I am sorry for being mean to you. And you were right when you said that I most have some feelings. I did a big mistake by hurting your feelings, and I deserve the pain that I have felt. I will never do it again to you or to any other person. You have always been kind and supportive. Thank you for forgiving me. This song is dedicated to Ra-1 and Bo ghazi. P.S. Thanks to all of those who sent emails to ask about the reason and encouraging me to come back.

16 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 01:39:00 PM, Blogger Ace said...

Hi True-Faith,

I knew you'd come back, and I knew that you didn't delete your posts.

Hope you're feeling better now that you've started posting again.

You've been missed.
Welcome back. ;)

 
At 5/02/2005 02:02:00 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

glad u are back Daiseya ;)
thanx for the song hehe

 
At 5/02/2005 02:48:00 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Really glad to have you back... now where's that cat with the weird hat & where's my wish!!!
:-p

 
At 5/02/2005 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Am very happy to see you back, it is always a pleasure to see your posts and it is nice to have such a sweet and kind person on the blog-o-sphere.

Welcome back butterfly, welcome back.

 
At 5/02/2005 05:31:00 PM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

WeLCoMe BaCK :D

 
At 5/02/2005 05:53:00 PM, Blogger LiTTLE BiG said...

Yalla sis Nabee NEW Post o ba3ad NEW Pic in ur site ... e3jbonee e9warch elle bel.site :)

 
At 5/02/2005 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Welcome back :D
I am glad that you didn't take long time away ;)

 
At 5/03/2005 04:23:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

Nice to have you back

be quick with the new posts
make sure there is something there for me to HaRsHly crticize :P

yup thats right

 
At 5/03/2005 07:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laydee.......STAY!!!...what is this u dissappearing and coming back and dissapperaring i m going to wring ur neck!!
I need to blog so i can get into ur head and then TAKE OVER THE WORLD Muhahaha muhahhahaa

what this comment actually means
welcome back :)

 
At 5/03/2005 07:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction:
I need u to blog so ,.....

*al need to proof-read before posting.

 
At 5/03/2005 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

you're back! you're back! you're back! my ice-berg is back! heeyyyy!!!!!! wwooohhhoooo!!!

no need to apologize to me! i'm too happy to be mad lol

*does a crazy welcome-back dance*

 
At 5/03/2005 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Swair, told you i will take care of things :)

 
At 5/03/2005 11:10:00 AM, Blogger maha said...

welcomr back

=)

 
At 5/03/2005 11:25:00 AM, Blogger ClOuDs said...

w e l c o m e b a c k



:)

 
At 5/04/2005 08:35:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

Suvai, Little big, vintage, hopeless poet,Al,maha, clouds,

Thank you :)

Ra-1, Bo ghazi,

A special thank you to you ;)

Swair,

Thank you for caring.

Sarpanch,

What made you so sure?

Purg,

:) :) :)

 
At 5/04/2005 03:23:00 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

aljadel,

Thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home